Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
n00b TSX owner
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heroo all. Sorry if this is a touched on topic alot but for some reason I can't operate the search engine and get valid results.

I remember reading somewhere that since our cars have the ability to roll all four windows down, that you would only need to have one 530T to roll them back up.

I'm not a electronics guru but I know how to follow simple wiring diagrams.

Like I said, sorry if this is a n00b question, I just thought I'd ask before I ordered a second 530T window module.

FWIW, I have a Viper 5901 alarm.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Have you tried looking into the signal wire that controls the driver side door lock?

You could tap into that wire and hook it up to an AUX on your alarm. Then, you wouldn't need any 530T's unless you like the features on it like auto vent etc.

One issue I see is the car locking while you roll up the windows. I don't see that as a big deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
no 530t needed...just use the comfort closure on the alarm and hook your lock wire to the factory arm wire and hook an aux output to your disarm wire and latch it for about 18 secs and your done. hardest part is running the wires into the door.

·
n00b TSX owner
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you tried looking into the signal wire that controls the driver side door lock?

You could tap into that wire and hook it up to an AUX on your alarm. Then, you wouldn't need any 530T's unless you like the features on it like auto vent etc.

One issue I see is the car locking while you roll up the windows. I don't see that as a big deal.
no 530t needed...just use the comfort closure on the alarm and hook your lock wire to the factory arm wire and hook an aux output to your disarm wire and latch it for about 18 secs and your done. hardest part is running the wires into the door.
Care to explain it in a tad bit simpler terms for others and myself?

Ill obtain the diagrams for the factory wiring and take a look.
I'll also sell the 530t if what yall say will work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.