TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Im here near alexandria....but I live in Va Beach

·
TSX Wannabe
16 Posts
larchmont said:
Yes, welcome!

Larchmont, who's been to Va Beach a coupla times.
Side trip from Chincoteague.
I work in Reston, VA, but live in Maryland.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
iobidder said:
I work in Reston, VA, but live in Maryland.
Accord Coupe, eh?

I lose track: Is the '03 the NEW design, or did that just start with the '04?
And from what you know about the TSX, how would you say it compares with your car?

BTW I'm very surprised we don't hear more about the Accord coupe on this site. Despite the obvious differences between that car and the TSX, I think they share a lot of characteristics, and I would have thought there would be a lot of cross-shopping of the two cars.

But evidently not. I guess the 2-door/4-door thing makes for a very sharp dividing line.

·
TSX Wannabe
16 Posts
larchmont said:
Accord Coupe, eh?

I lose track: Is the '03 the NEW design, or did that just start with the '04?
And from what you know about the TSX, how would you say it compares with your car?

BTW I'm very surprised we don't hear more about the Accord coupe on this site. Despite the obvious differences between that car and the TSX, I think they share a lot of characteristics, and I would have thought there would be a lot of cross-shopping of the two cars.

But evidently not. I guess the 2-door/4-door thing makes for a very sharp dividing line.
Well, the cars are very similar mechanically. Same engine, chasis, suspension, and all the electronics are plug and play. The TSX is obviously more refined, very smooth looking. I love my Accord, but I have the "17 TSX Rims, and I have slapped on the TSX exhaust. In fact, I just swapped out my steering wheel controls for the metallic TSX controls, very nice!

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Im back in Va beach now!!!

·
TSX Wannabe
16 Posts
Sorry to break up the title, but Montgomery County, Maryland here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Live in Richmond, Va and so far have not seen any posts from any Richmonders! I do see a few TSXs around.....

Well, anyway, just wanted to say this is a great forum!

Three cheers for TSXers :mardi:

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Its OK BB, we still here if you need us :fro:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
BlackBeauty said:
Live in Richmond, Va and so far have not seen any posts from any Richmonders! I do see a few TSXs around.....

Well, anyway, just wanted to say this is a great forum!

Three cheers for TSXers :mardi:
I lived in Richmond for a year - does that count? ;) I liked the city a lot, though I've been down there a few times post-flood and it doesn't seem like it's recovered :( I mean, no Bottoms Up???!?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts