1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well that bodykit is sitting on an Honda Accord Euro so it should be available in Australia too for us Aussies out there :) Looks cool but heck can you imagine trying to drive it anywhere but on a race track? I mean look how low it is, speed humps would be out of the question, steep driveways would tear it to shreds, but heck it still does look nice :thumbsup:

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it looks real low because its like a sketch of and with some big wheels .... I dont think it will sit that low...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
seen numerous pictures but none of them on an actual car

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
tony4311 said:
seen numerous pictures but none of them on an actual car
Ditto...still have yet to see it on an actual TSX...

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I saw they had it in canadian currency.... I converted it and it was like 790 (in the general area..) but I gotta see it on a tsx first ...IMO

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Big H

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm still waiting for this after market body kit to come out. I've been monitoring that site for months awaiting for the availability. Let me know.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Not my cup of tea. Doesn't flow with the lines of the car. A good example of a strong aftermarket improved stance would be Mugen. Either the half-Mugen or full-Mugen both compliment the lines of the car, not against it.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
amdavi said:
I'm still waiting for this after market body kit to come out. I've been monitoring that site for months awaiting for the availability. Let me know.

This is true, on thier site there is really no info and the kit is outta stock...and ive yet to see anything except the two drawings that came out months ago.

While i dont know if i would buy it myself i think it might look good, so if anyone can find a "REAL" picture hook it up please

·
Registered
23 Posts
The down fall about that body kit is that unless they have the right color your car will have to be repainted. I highly doubt they'll have the right (OEM) color.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I would have to agree with you on that, does it come painted in the first place? or just unpainted?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
ok more info it comes unpainted and it is still one -two months away it has not been finished yet thats why you dont see any real pics of the kit yet. the company is located in temecula , ca. material is like polyurathne.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
thanks for the info project tsx, wel lif a real picture comes around any time please post

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
I was just reading a thread on another forum about this kit, the manufacturers are supposed to release it in early october. It is about $760 with shipping and it comes unpainted.

<a href="http://www.***********/bbs/archive/index.php/t-4677"> Here is the thread </a>

·
RIP RSX 07-07-04...
10 Posts
the vizage kit for the tsx comes unpaint and it poly urethane so it black if u have a back TSX it blend right in until u paint it. The JP/Vizage kit is just a lip kit add on not a full bumper...the kit is pretty sweet and give ur TSX a lower looks without dropping the car...how do i know this? because i have that kit on my RIP RSX-S the kit cost me bout 600 inluded shippin ... so i figure it about the same for the TSX i think it a good deal for a JDM body kit.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the Club :wavey:
Do you have any pic's of the kit on your RSX that you can share? :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts