Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we are an aftermarket reseller of many products in the IS300 community and want to move to the Acura TSX Community. So we bring our great products and company buying power to bring forth new and exclusive products.

Vizage is a body kit manufacturer that works with only poly urethane unless otherwise noted. And their fitment is PERFECT.

I just want to see what you guys think of their new body kit. And if you are interested send me a PM

-Eddie
President/Founder
www.fusionautodesigns.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
that looks nice! how much would the whole kit (front, sides and rear) gonna be once you start selling?

is the poly urethane material similar to wings west?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will start being sent out End of september. If you would like to pre order it will be 760 Shipped unless more the 5 ppl buy the kit.

-Eddie

·
Registered
116 Posts
is that 760 for the whole kit? lets see more pictures of the back

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes 760 for the whole kit. and those are all of the pictures i have until it is released

-Eddie

·
Registered
89 Posts
question is the front just a lip or whole front bumper? i dont like fog lights so i dont know what it would look like with out the lights hit me back on this

·
Registered
116 Posts
how much for each seperate piece? like for the front lip, the side skirts and the rear lip, how much do each of those cost by themselves, cause i like the sides and the rear, just not a real big fan of the front lip.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fusion Auto said:
yes 760 for the whole kit. and those are all of the pictures i have until it is released

-Eddie
any updates onthis/

·
Registered
23 Posts
760 is not a bad price for the whole kit, because the kit that Acura has is much more than that and doesn't look as nice.

·
Registered
207 Posts
this shit is bogus.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
body kits are :007:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
To each his own, but I am not feeling this kit. Personally I prefer the smooth lines of the OEM kit. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts