Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop 7/11/2013 - $1950 with tires and center caps picked up

Hey TSXClub,

It is time for me to part ways with these wheels. I've had them on for about 6 weeks now. They were recently refinished in Matte Black (powdercoating, original color was matte black) I even have the original barrel decals for the wheels. There are no curbs, bends, etc.

Make: Volk

Model: CE28N

Size: 18x9 +35

Bolt: 5x114.3

Tires: 225/40/18 Bridgestone/Continentals

Pricing: $2400 with tires and center caps, $2200 without tires

Not looking to trade for any wheels, but will entertain TSX parts as well as S2000 parts.

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
shame! is that duct tape residue on the top edge of your front bumper cover?

on another note, glws - a beautiful set of 28s!

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shame! is that duct tape residue on the top edge of your front bumper cover?

on another note, glws - a beautiful set of 28s!
yup, its my daily/beater bumper. All the taps are broken on that side, so I had to resort to duct tape one day. I've now have a ziptie holding the bumper :lol:

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I always wanted to ask since you got these, how are the potenzas? im tired of falken.
Tires are pretty nice, good even wear on them. Not sure if I would run them again tho.

Nice! Did these require a roll? Might want to up it a little from my 18x8.5's. Camber settings?
yeah a roll all around will be needed, I find my ride height perfect so I don't rub at all either

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i like the back lip and the side skirts where did u buy them at and what are they called ?
theyre 06-08 Mugen sides and rear, you can get them from King Motorsports, or there are companys that make replicas as well

1 - 20 of 30 Posts