Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. These came directly off my TSX and were on my girls s2000 for a little.
18x9 +35 in Matte Black, wheels were powdercoated about 6 months ago. There are no bends, cracks or curbs, just minor scratches and knicks inside the lug hole area (cant see with lug nut attached)

Will come with 225/40/18s and Volk Flat caps

For vouches, please search my name on 8thcivic, clubrsx, tsxclub and zilvia as element360.

Asking $2350 obo picked up with tires in San Diego, CA
NO TRADES
NO TRADES

here they are on my s2000

and my tsx

Sold

·
Registered
4 Posts
was looking into some SSR Type F 18x9.5 +40 but my friend suggested me to this post and the CE28 looks pretty similar and good enough for me; do you have a reason for why you're selling them? also how are the condition on the tires?

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was looking into some SSR Type F 18x9.5 +40 but my friend suggested me to this post and the CE28 looks pretty similar and good enough for me; do you have a reason for why you're selling them? also how are the condition on the tires?
selling them because I already have a new set of wheels on my car. The tires I would say are at about 75-80% tread. Will definitely last you for another 1 - 2 years. You can ask some of the SoCal members here (jso0on, Mayuga, Mr. Modulo, JohnnyLy) I only ran the rims for 2 shows, so I rolled on them for a month tops

·
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT! Please don't PM or contact me unless you're serious and ready to buy. I dont have time for BS

1 - 20 of 30 Posts