Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
foo-e
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. new to the group...thx for the great threads already out here. planning on ordering new rims this week and what to know if anyone out there has or have seen either the CE28N or SFWinning in a Mercury Silver finish??

have a black 04 tsx...thanks

·
foo-e
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been outta the scene for a while.. had a 96 civic prior with tons of mods... changed jobs got married and now getting back in the game...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
POST UR CIVIC>.....lol...... I always love modded cars..... but hope it's not a riced out civic..............

Personally, I love the SF-WInning rim, and yet to see one on a TSX. I was gonna get one, but, it's very $$...... CE28 I love too......but I think silver will match great. Unless you wanna go black on black, with a polished lip~

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
waiting... :drool1:

·
foo-e
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my local shop finally order'd my new shoes (delayed due to ordering center caps from distributor) - 19x8 +43mm offset Volk ce28n Titanium Silver (don't offer mercury silver in 19"s) with 215/35/19 Toyo Proxes TS-1.. live in Mn so it may take 2-3 wks for delivery... my tsx is blk on blk. will post pics asap

any feedback on tire size running 19s? 215 vs 225 vs 235? I know 235 on 19s is very close to stock, but any rubbing w/out camber adjustment?

·
foo-e
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx for the heads up... already pd 1/2 of the 3400 USD... hope it wont take too long for delivery... dzuy, what's the mercury silver look like vs. the titanium silver????

·
Registered
218 Posts
foo-e said:
Thx for the heads up... already pd 1/2 of the 3400 USD... hope it wont take too long for delivery... dzuy, what's the mercury silver look like vs. the titanium silver????
i dont think titnaium silver is out, is it?

ti silver is a darker silver.

3400 USD is alot, i hope you didn't pay that for 18's.

in fact, i hope you didn't pay 3400 for 19's either, b/c that's way more than i paid for my 19 volks which were custom ordered gold.

·
9,175 Posts
I know man.....3400 USD is LOT.......I know Volks are $$... but not TAT expensive. With that kinda $$.....you can get some nice cromies....:blingbling:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
dzuy said:
i dont think titnaium silver is out, is it?

ti silver is a darker silver.

3400 USD is alot, i hope you didn't pay that for 18's.

in fact, i hope you didn't pay 3400 for 19's either, b/c that's way more than i paid for my 19 volks which were custom ordered gold.
:nod:

rip-off :laugh:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
I know man.....3400 USD is LOT.......I know Volks are $$... but not TAT expensive. With that kinda $$.....you can get some nice cromies....:blingbling:
there's no way 19 inch volks cost 3400 with tires. that's how much they retail for, but i never heard anyone that actually paid THAT much.

·
9,175 Posts
Ya.......becasue I am looking for Volks as well...... since I want rims, might as well get one of the best.......so~

But if it's 3400USD......thats jus :bs:......
How much did your 19" cost?

·
foo-e
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow.. just gettin thrown under the bus on this thread... i know i'm spending a little more than i can find on the internet, but decided to go through local shop so if needed can hold someone accountable. have ordered jspec parts in past direct from japan and found difficult at times...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts