Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back for sale:

These are authentic Volk Re 30s mag blue straight from Volk. Not "mag blue", "blue" or any other variation.

Condition, I got these wheels new last year and comes with the volk cf limited edition center caps. Everything still looks brand new. Only typical driving nicks and very minor mounting nicks. No rash or bends or chips. I would rate 9.9/10 (only cause of dd nicks).

always took the upmost care of my wheels, and it will be sad to see it go.

locals only 626
will not ship

Size: 18x9 +35
Tires: Federals ss595 215/40/18 *lots of tread left*

Price: $2400 firm w/ tires w/ccaps
$2200 w/o tires (you pay for dismount)

·
free beard rides!
961 Posts
were did u buy these if u dont mind me asking?? i want Volks but here the delivery from Japan is like 6-9 months just curious your process...they look amazing GLWS!

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's pretty normal for a wait time from japan. You can buy them from a variety of places. Only one place comes to mind evasivemotorsports. There's a whole bunch of them. Check out azine too on the vendor section.

And sorry, I won't ship unless everything is paid for.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
FB for some clean wheels.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Bump for a cool dude..I bought the hood visor...I've seen the rims in person, they are super super clean! dude I want to know what your plans are for your car..you sold the front lip also?? Let me know if ypu sell the back lip..Ive been looking for one!

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How do you like those tires?
for stretching? not that good. It doesn't perform that bad. Although I only use them for DD purposes lol

Bump for a cool dude..I bought the hood visor...I've seen the rims in person, they are super super clean! dude I want to know what your plans are for your car..you sold the front lip also?? Let me know if ypu sell the back lip..Ive been looking for one!
Thanks man! Just wanted to change my car up a bit. And yeah, sold both the front and rear aspec lips lol

Man, if you were local to me I'd buy these right now!
wish you were local ;(

buyer couldn't come through, back up for sale

1 - 20 of 58 Posts