Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what it would look like? Anyone done this yet? I've seen it on a CU2 looks amazing.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7FWdW-vWnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
i have seen nice 1g TSX's run 20s and it looks nice but in the end im with Andrew. Just because it fits, doesnt make it right. Although, I LOVE THOSE WHEELS. Just wish they came in a smaller size (and price lol). Anyone know a look alike wheel thats more inexpensive?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Trust me. Vossen was the first thing to come to mind when I thought about what rims to put on my TSX. I've been bugging them to do 18's and I'll buy a set in a heartbeat when they do.

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
im officially in love.......

those vossen videos are fresh

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,750 Posts
20's for a TSX is not recommended. This isn't a donk. I'm scared to even run 19's... The form of our cars don't suite 20's and to even fit them like the Accord rode them, you'll need a lot of fender work.
I had 19s on for years and never had an issue. i'll be putting them on the car back and it never touched or anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.