Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pretty high mileage 06 tsx it’s at around 228k. right now i have to replace my knock sensor and clean my vtc valve but that’s gonna get done this weekend. my issue here is that sometimes while driving my vsa light will come on for some reason, when i pull over and put it in park it will idle about 1k rpm higher that usual. once i restart the car it’s gone until it comes back on eventually. it doesn’t happen every single time tho. help??

·
Registered
519 Posts
That can be caused by multiple things. To help you better, pull the DTCs (digital trouble codes). You'll need an OBD port reader. That will give more helpful information so that we can better help you. You can also go to most auto part chain stores and they can do it for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That can be caused by multiple things. To help you better, pull the DTCs (digital trouble codes). You'll need an OBD port reader. That will give more helpful information so that we can better help you. You can also go to most auto part chain stores and they can do it for you.
i have one of those fixd scanners would that work??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts