1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
500K Poster! - Premium Club Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
I got pulled over also because the cop thought my car was stolen, but he didn't yell at me or anything... just told me it had him confused. And i also got a parking ticket and the make was honda :) lol
But that's in Oregon...

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
It's not illegal the cops are just being azzholes in your area. Next time get his badge number and report his azz to the watch commander.

Reactions: ShzaTSX

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
i'm strictly all about that luxury so acura badge is here to stay. =]

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was up where i live, sammamish.

·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No ticket. Just said change my badges. Im leaving them as they are.

·
Semper Fi
483 Posts
wtf...that's kind of retarded on the police side, not the badges but telling you that you're lucky for him not drawing his gun. I don't know if filing a complaint would do anything since they "take care of their own". I live in Everett and when I do get pulled over by the cops, they're really "cool minded". Since I've own the CL9, i've been rocking jdm front, rear, and euro r badges. Got pulled over twice for speeding, once for no front plates, and once to check my tints, never once did any of them mention anything about rebadging even though i showed them registration.

·
Car Whore
29 Posts
I bought my car debadged from a dealer and havent been pulled over for it since I've had the car.. Everyone always thinks its a TL though.. haha..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts