Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newtsxowner!
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basicially I want to get Depo headlights and make them angel eyes so i have some questions.

Now how can I make this happen? Is it possible im a noob with electronics/lighting. How much would this cost? And where should i order angel eye equipments. Thanks:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got Orion 2s off ebay and had a fellow member install them (though in hindsight I could have done it myself) and they look great. Think they cost around $200 but can't really recall. After that just wired it myself to the correct wire from the fuse box (I can help you with that if you hit that road) and voila I have angel eye DRLs!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have depos and I am looking to do the same thing. I'm told depos were made to the same specifications as the stock headlights in the 04-05s (I have an 04) Even in Peregrine's DIY theres no mention of ring sizes. I want to use these to do it, but I'm not sure of the ring size to order. I just know that theres obviously 2 different sizes going on there, more than likely. Morimoto XB LED Angel Eyes - Accessories from The Retrofit Source Inc

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Found some old sketches I drew up when creating mine. I think these are right...
High beam 11cm diam
Low Beam 7cm diam
Signal 6cm diam

Keep in mind, the top of the high beams are cut off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts