Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know who or where they sell the 2012 Si shift knob? I cant find 'um anywhere! Only Honda of Lemon Grove sells via ebay but they dont ship to my state! Thanks for any help...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, but that ebay seller is a Honda dealer that wont ship to my state! I'm still looking at other places. My local Honda dealer can get it but damn they quoted me $196.89+tax.....Steep!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank man. I'll inquire about their shipping price...
Anybody got one of these btw? I assume of course they fit the tsx stick...

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
i'm pretty sure all recent honda shift knobs are interchangeable. I don't see why they wouldn't be. I'd look into cr-z, s2000, and s2000 cr shift knobs too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I really like the CR-Z and the Mugen CR-Z knobs too. I prefer the leather wrap of the Si one, it gets so hot here. You know of any reputable brands that make a matching black leather boot with the red stitching? They sell the factory Si one but not sure it fits the tsx console. I dont wanna have to modify anything either!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I know Ebay and online dealerships sells this item but they don't ship to Canada...my local dealer wants $200+ for this...

2012 HONDA CIVIC SI GENUINE SHIFT KNOB 6 SPEED OEM | eBay

Maybe if someone could do me a favor and order this item for me and I will pay the full amount plus shipping? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts