Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth device to plug into my aux stereo? Are they any I need to stay away from? Just want to use it for music.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just a fyi, if you plan to use this in conjunction with xm radio, it will not work as I have recently found out. For some reason the xm radio sound will "bleed" over into the grom module output. I've emailed their customer support and they don't even know what's wrong. Other than that, it's a very nice usb/ipod and bluetooth interface.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a fyi, if you plan to use this in conjunction with xm radio, it will not work as I have recently found out. For some reason the xm radio sound will "bleed" over into the grom module output. I've emailed their customer support and they don't even know what's wrong. Other than that, it's a very nice usb/ipod and bluetooth interface.
No xm for me, I listen to my music from my iPhone.

·
Registered
341 Posts
i thought 04 doesn't have XM?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone know how to remove the sunglass holder on the roof so I can install the Bluetooth mic

·
Registered
341 Posts
Never done it before, but service manual says peel the individual lens. Then there are 2 screws that hole that ambient light piece in place.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please let us know how it works out mounting the bluetooth mic up there.

I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a Grom unit w/bluetooth, but only if mounting the mic in that stock location works.
Ok, i get the unit monday, so maybe i can get it installed then.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts