Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed my time as a tsx owner and Tuesday will be the day that comes to an end. I'm selling the tsx to a really good buddy of mine who I know will take superb care of her. When I first joined this forum was full of well knowledgable owners who took pride in building their car the right way from the start. I always bragged how helpful and polite this forum was compared to my local auto forum. While many new members and owners are bringing new ideas to the community and have a desire to build a quality car (I love new ideas) , I have noticed a lot more bashing from members who provide little to no help whatsoever. I won't even get started on the facebook pages. Basically, I just hope that new owners will respect this car and do lots and lots of research before throwing on parts without any idea of the way they compliment each other. I love my car and absolutely enjoyed my times on this forum. This is my farewell to the community and I hope you welcome my buddy if he decides to join up. Peace out tsx'ers.

PS: The OGs should really post more often. It was because of you guys, I built an understanding and apprecitaion for this car.

·
Jeff
902 Posts
Hope whatever you have planned next treats you well! Your TSX was a beauty

and that bashing on the forums is so true lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have to say that I never really interacted with you on the forums but your car looks fantastic. Glad you are able to pass down your car to someone you know. That was a nice farewell speech. Take care and I hope you enjoy your next vehicle.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope whatever you have planned next treats you well! Your TSX was a beauty

and that bashing on the forums is so true lol
Thank you sir!

I have to say that I never really interacted with you on the forums but your car looks fantastic. Glad you are able to pass down your car to someone you know. That was a nice farewell speech. Take care and I hope you enjoy your next vehicle.
I was mainly a lurker but I learned so much. And it is great knowing that she will be taken care of and garaged :). I'll be keeping it in the family, a TL is the next ride. Already found it just have to make a 6hr drive to go get it.

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
you can't leave yet! you still need to get TOTM! I agree with the bashing statement. I used to post on this forum a lot more a few years back.

Good luck with whatever you get next! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sad to see you go sir. Your car was definitely clean, wish you the best.
Thanks! You do a great job with the site.

you can't leave yet! you still need to get TOTM! I agree with the bashing statement. I used to post on this forum a lot more a few years back.

Good luck with whatever you get next! :thumbsup:
I tried and well I lost lol. That was my goal before I got rid of it but yeah the competition has steep this year. Major props to those.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
farewell good sir, your car will be missed

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
All social networks (facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc...) allow typical chumps to make stupid/ignorant remarks without fear of repercussion. They're a haven for cowards. Not saying everybody out there on the internet is a complete douche, but that's why I never indulged on any of this sites...to me they're just a waste of time.

Eitherway, good luck on ur future endeavours and whatever u get next... build it for u and maybe keep it off facebook ; ]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All social networks (facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc...) allow typical chumps to make stupid/ignorant remarks without fear of repercussion. They're a haven for cowards. Not saying everybody out there on the internet is a complete duoche, but that's why I never indulged on any of this sites...to me they're just a waste of time.

Eitherway, good luck on ur future endeavours and whatever u get next... build it for u and maybe keep it off facebook ; ]
I agree the internet is a haven for ignorance. Main issue is the misguidance of some folks, and when I actually tried to voice facts I was considered the arrogant douche lol but it is what it is. This forum is extremely classy and unlike no other car forum I have been a part. Just hope it stays that way.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Beautiful car! Next car will be done just as tastefully I'm sure.
Well wishes to your wife and newborn :tu2:
I think the due date was similar to my daughter :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Other problem is sarcasm doesn't come through on forum text. So sarcastic people like me are often misunderstood.

Its like talking to your lady, if what i said could make you angry or make you happy i meant the happy way. :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful car! Next car will be done just as tastefully I'm sure.
Well wishes to your wife and newborn :tu2:
I think the due date was similar to my daughter :)
Thanks man and yes my daughter will be here January. Insure you're looking forward to just as much as I am.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Agree to most previous posts on seeing another TSX owner leaving the forum; it was definitely a well executed canvas and head turner. Wishing you much success with the growing family (CONGRATS BTW!! :thumbsup:) and the new TL. :)

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
BTW man, my two favorite wheels are vs-xx and rpf1's. Good taste man.
Make sure u post up your new ride!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts