Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals

after talking with Zigen... I think I should post a warning here in case if you don't know.

Don't let that MFRT people do anything on your ride. Their works is shitty. Lots of negative comments I have seen.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
228 said:
yaya kit tune..... kit

was that u who i saw today?

cause the person who waved back at me had "WTF" on her face...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:
"WTF" wooo... I smell smoked.

cause i saw her getting out of her bf's g35 to get into her car

but i m not sure if that's her or her sis i dono..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
ya ya that's me...but u just scared me so i give u that face...tsx horn are loud man....SURPRISE that someone just give me a horn when i just get off from his car

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
me and my sister look reli different.....u can tell......we hv some size different and also the look.....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
228 said:
ya ya that's me...but u just scared me so i give u that face...tsx horn are loud man....SURPRISE that someone just give me a horn when i just get off from his car

heheh sorry

but i think it's better than rolling down window and started ot yell :)

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
let me find the link..........

Zigen has bad story with those suckers too...

can't find link anymore...
i had them installed an alarm on my old ride as my friend recommended. the installation was suppose to take about two hours (as they said) and turned into 6 hours. secondly, they had no idea that my ride had totally diff. wiring with the older model and in that 6 hours they did such shitty job that there were sratches everywhere inside my ride; plastic piece cover the screws on the door panel was broken!! dried glue was around the led light of the alarm. the alarm did not work properly, i went back so many times to get it replaced. i ended up asking them to refund my $ or I will report them to the manufacturer since they were an "authoritized" installer. anyhow, during the yr i have that stupid alarm and the POOR wiring; it will not work after a long time parked under the sun; the wiring was so poor that one of it got disconnected while i was driving...my ride was completely cut off with gas when i signalled!! there are also times that i could not start my car at all...i got pissed and got a new alarm installed with another guy and was very happy with it and going back this friday and get one install on my tsx.

SO PPL - DON'T GO TO MF...THEY SUX BIG TIME!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts