Acura TSX Forum banner

Warning!

8K views 148 replies 7 participants last post by  SAZABI 
#1 ·
Hi guys and gals

after talking with Zigen... I think I should post a warning here in case if you don't know.

Don't let that MFRT people do anything on your ride. Their works is shitty. Lots of negative comments I have seen.

#14 ·
228 said:
ya ya that's me...but u just scared me so i give u that face...tsx horn are loud man....SURPRISE that someone just give me a horn when i just get off from his car

heheh sorry

but i think it's better than rolling down window and started ot yell :)

#19 ·
SAZABI said:
let me find the link..........

Zigen has bad story with those suckers too...

can't find link anymore...
i had them installed an alarm on my old ride as my friend recommended. the installation was suppose to take about two hours (as they said) and turned into 6 hours. secondly, they had no idea that my ride had totally diff. wiring with the older model and in that 6 hours they did such shitty job that there were sratches everywhere inside my ride; plastic piece cover the screws on the door panel was broken!! dried glue was around the led light of the alarm. the alarm did not work properly, i went back so many times to get it replaced. i ended up asking them to refund my $ or I will report them to the manufacturer since they were an "authoritized" installer. anyhow, during the yr i have that stupid alarm and the POOR wiring; it will not work after a long time parked under the sun; the wiring was so poor that one of it got disconnected while i was driving...my ride was completely cut off with gas when i signalled!! there are also times that i could not start my car at all...i got pissed and got a new alarm installed with another guy and was very happy with it and going back this friday and get one install on my tsx.

SO PPL - DON'T GO TO MF...THEY SUX BIG TIME!

#21 ·
Zigen said:
i had them installed an alarm on my old ride as my friend recommended. the installation was suppose to take about two hours (as they said) and turned into 6 hours. secondly, they had no idea that my ride had totally diff. wiring with the older model and in that 6 hours they did such shitty job that there were sratches everywhere inside my ride; plastic piece cover the screws on the door panel was broken!! dried glue was around the led light of the alarm. the alarm did not work properly, i went back so many times to get it replaced. i ended up asking them to refund my $ or I will report them to the manufacturer since they were an "authoritized" installer. anyhow, during the yr i have that stupid alarm and the POOR wiring; it will not work after a long time parked under the sun; the wiring was so poor that one of it got disconnected while i was driving...my ride was completely cut off with gas when i signalled!! there are also times that i could not start my car at all...i got pissed and got a new alarm installed with another guy and was very happy with it and going back this friday and get one install on my tsx.

SO PPL - DON'T GO TO MF...THEY SUX BIG TIME!
poor girl... but your ownage story is not as bad as other people la... Some people have problem with their fitment or installation.. go back and those people don't give a shit. I think this is the worst part. I mean we all expect defect from aftermarket parts, but refusing to fix or replace sux.

#23 ·
SAZABI said:
poor girl... but your ownage story is not as bad as other people la... Some people have problem with their fitment or installation.. go back and those people don't give a shit. I think this is the worst part. I mean we all expect defect from aftermarket parts, but refusing to fix or replace sux.
Should report them to BBB!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.