Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember when these cars were the shit. they seem to last forever. went to th store the other night and i happened to park next to a legend so i took a few pix with me camera phone. and if you look closely you will see a white tsx in the backround to the right on the first pic.

here's another picture of a friends legend in the background.

·
"That's what she said!"
118 Posts
You sure you just didn't want to show more pictures of your car?? :laugh: J/K

Yea the Legend was/is a sweet car. I remember my brother had a white one, with beige interior. It was clean, drove smooth and had some power too. Definitely a nice car.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Legend's are well rounded cars, they have a pretty solid reliability record too. I miss the cars of the 90s and this one brings back memories.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i like showing off my car, but i love showing other acura's too hahahaha. i thought that's what this forum was for. i have pix of my parents 2001 acura cl type s too. i love that car too, but it was only on lease and then they got a honda crv. i personally wanted a tl but my wife fell in love with the tsx. either way they are all great cars.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
legends were and still nice cars....but around my way they are all on 20"s or mad beat up..havent seen a clean legend in a minute...

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I found out that the legend coupe comes in a 6mt..a car in the early/mid nineties with a 6mt must have been amazing to have

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
I found out that the legend coupe comes in a 6mt..a car in the early/mid nineties with a 6mt must have been amazing to have
Yup, I wanted one when I found out about the MT but to date I am yet to see one for sale...:squint: They're incredibly rare.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that last picture i put up is of a 95 acura legend manual transmission. 3.2 liter with some work done to it. my buddy took off from a toll and the timing belt slipped and ****ed up his engine. he was selling it for $2,000 but i think he junked it. i don't talk to the dude no more, but wish i knew it was rare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts