Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We drive by and see so many Acura TSX locally I figured I would start a Washington Sighting thread. If you see any modded Tsx of any sort or one that stood out. Post it up. If you see a clean Tsx parked. Take some pictures, chances are they are people from this sight or maybe someone new not on here. Post date and time with slight description.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wasn't in my car but passed a 04-05 Silver TSX, lowered with Aspec lip kit and gunmetal oem wheels with red Acura emblems. Around 10:00am in Auburn on A St. SE. Would like to know who it was. Clean!

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Seen a NBP Tsx lowered with 8k fogs yesterday on 164th St. in Lynnwood. I wanna say it was 06-07 but hard to tell since it was around 5pm and it gets dark.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Keep a look out for a charcoal 05 cl9 tint and black rims in a city near you. (1yr out...) Air Force stationed me out in Kansas and I cannot wait to get back to SeaTown! Looking forward to meeting you guys and showing off rides.

·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Dang I see all the locals. Finally saw the white 06 with the "CL9" WA plates today White regas with j's single. Parked at Fred Meyer on 164th. Also passed another 06 white with full aspec kit on TL wheels stuck in traffic on 164th. Took pictures. Will post when I get a chance.

How come none of these white TSX's come out when we're out...?

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Dang I see all the locals. Finally saw the white 06 with the "CL9" WA plates today White regas with j's single. Parked at Fred Meyer on 164th. Also passed another 06 white with full aspec kit on TL wheels stuck in traffic on 164th. Took pictures. Will post when I get a chance.

How come none of these white TSX's come out when we're out...?
i know right i saw a cgp with aspec kit, and aspec rims looks clean and fresh, then i saw a white tsx lowered. they need to be aware lol. guess you and me have to start giving them a card on their windshield lol

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.