Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup, my name is nate and been a guest on this site since i bought my tsx, just reading and looking at what you guys do out there in cali, i was mostly a racing type trying to make my ek faster, and db8, but i got tired of standard cars n so did my girl, so I jumpd into a tsx and fell in love.lol long story short , glad to join this site , and greetings to all.lol will post pics up when i have time its snowing again out here !!!!!:mad:.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Welcome. Yes, please do post pictures. It's always great to see all the TSX/CL9s that we can.:worthlesss

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i will dont wrry, lol. I have a huge issue i hope u tsx enthusiast can help me . my navigation didnt work when i bought the car so i sent it to alpine just got it back yesterday and plugged it in, now i need the code, and the previous owner didnt leave it behind, im being cheap and dont wanna pay the 110 to have the dealer take it out and give me the code. i tried the preset buttons and still nothing to get serial number,instead the clock gives me this code D1AC,n i have no idea wa it means. ive looked all over the place for tha card n cant find someone help!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Did you check your owners manual case? that's where mine was. Congrats. What part of the east coast are you at? There are a couple north east meets coming up. It will be my first tsx meet and it would be nice if I wasn't the only noob lol.

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
North east , Im trying to make it to honda day but still planning to see if i will actual make it. n Yes i did check my owners manual i flipped through it not every single page but i did go through it. nothing !! i checked all the manuals and no luck. the fuse box.under the hood .

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It wasn't on a page for me. It was on like a business card thing that was in the case that holds the owners manual. I heard that if you call the dealership they may be able to look it up for you

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It wasn't on a page for me. It was on like a business card thing that was in the case that holds the business card. I heard that if you call the dealership they may be able to look it up for you
Im going to keep looking to see if i find it i heard n read of some people finding it in their trunk, under their hood, in the fuse box under the hood.lol

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im from the Mass area.. thanks bro for the welcome . bout to post some pics up from my cellphone i don't have a legit camera :-/

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i tried posting them on the website but it didn't work sorry. But that's my tsx unfortnatly i got the ugly wheels but ill the make the best of it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Im from the Mass area.. thanks bro for the welcome . bout to post some pics up from my cellphone i don't have a legit camera :-/
:eek:hsnap:
wat up man!!! I'm from Mass also! I live in Holyoke 10 min away from springfield. Where are you from maybe we can hitup sum carshows this summer. There is a carshow at UCONN this weekend I will be there with my boy. He has a wide body scion tc hopefully see you there

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
It wasn't on a page for me. It was on like a business card thing that was in the case that holds the owners manual. I heard that if you call the dealership they may be able to look it up for you
+1..I was once locked out of my radio code on one of our hondas and the dealership gave it to me over the phone. Try calling a couple of different ones if they give you a hard time

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome. Glad to see more MA members in here. That snow did get us by surprise, I was gonna install my coilovers today.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts