Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up peeps, lately everytime I go on the highway in my 04, once I get to 70miles or more, theres this weird vibrating noise thats sounds like its coming from the blower right behind the Glove Box. I can hear it even when the AC is on or Off, I even took the Glove Box out, because I taught that was the problem, but I still hear it. I really cant pin point where exactly the noise is coming from, but it sounds like its coming from the Blower. I doubled checked all the screws/clips etc. and everything seems to be tight. So right now I have no clue what else to check. Only time it does it is when I go over 70miles. Has anyone else had this problem??????

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
i also have some weird vibrating noise coming from the glovebox area ... its not likea big vibration, sounds like something small and fast lol

i have no idea where its coming from actually nor what it could be, i just turn my music up louder :laugh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well, just something to check...

I had a similar buzzing noise at certain times which sounded to me like it was coming from the glove box area... turned out to be my glasses vibrating in the sunglass compartment.

·
Paid 4
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FINALLY!!!!!!! I fixed it, The noise that most of us are hearing which sound like its coming from the passenger side dash board is actually coming from the side skirt. I have the Dealer A-Spec Side Skirts on my 04, and towards the front passenger side, right below the middle of the passenger side door, under the car is a metal braket that bolts the skirt to the car. when I check it, even though the plug was in, the bracket was still kinda loose, so all I did was take the plug out and kinda bend the metal braket a little so that it would be more firm, and put the plug back it, and I was good to go. went on the highway and pushed it over 100 miles, and its quiet as hell, "NO MORE NOISE" man I feel relieved, This shit been stressing me for the longest, I just couldnt figure out where the sound was coming from....Now its gone. ; )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts