Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been around much lately because I really haven't been doing anything with my car. I've been considering parting out for quite a while now, and after this past year I've definitely decided to part it out and possibly part ways with it.

Earlier this year my rear bumper was clipped in the parking structure that I had to park in for my apartment. I know it was the parking enforcement that hit me, but the evidence I had wasn't enough, so nothing was ever done about it.

And now last night someone came and stole my hood and tried to steal my Spoon spoiler. They didn't take the spoiler, but they cracked it in the process of trying to steal it. I'm still in a bit of shock that someone would actually do this.

Part out will be coming soon. Its been a pleasure to be a part of the community for the last 5 years.

· Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wowwww. Where do you live man? This bums me out. Sorry man.
Irvine. I live on campus at UCI.
Think i'd sell the apt over the car. Sounds like it will be shit no matter what you get.
I was moving out of the apartment this weekend. I moved out today though because I'm obviously not leaving my car in that structure for another night.

· Registered
1,667 Posts
How the hell do you steal a hood??

Sorry to see this

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· 四世
1,768 Posts
It actually looks kinda cool without the hood. But that sucks, in Irvine of all places... one of the safest cities in California. What really pisses me off is the nerve these guys have... come to steal your trunk lip, crack it, then split, leaving you to deal with it.

· Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How the hell do you steal a hood??

Sorry to see this

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
They got my driver door open somehow. I know it was locked because I always push the lock button twice and listen for the beep.
It actually looks kinda cool without the hood. But that sucks, in Irvine of all places... one of the safest cities in California. What really pisses me off is the nerve these guys have... come to steal your trunk lip, crack it, then split, leaving you to deal with it.
Yeah part of me wants to put my car back in the structure and then wait in my girlfriends car nearby and see if they come back, but I seriously doubt they'd come back.
Damn that sucks dude. At least your AC hasn't broke. Yet. What are your plans? I been looking at the new LF CC.
I'll probably just buy a hyundai. If I get another car, it won't be nice. It'll just be something I can daily drive with good MPGs and not really care about. I do want a manual transmission though.

· Registered
104 Posts
damn, this makes me scared to spend the night at my friend apt with my car parked in the structure at UCI. I believe he told me that you both lived on adobe circle when he picked up the air fresheners from you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.