Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some rpf1s SBC edition. Looking towards 18x9.5 all around but not to sure what offsets and tires to go with them also something that will not push me' to do so much fender works and chamber. I'm drop on tanabe springs 1.7 front and 1.3 pr 1.5 rears . dont' think i will be going any lower.. at least not now..Any suggestion would be great thanks

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
In my opinion, 18x9.5 is gonna look goofy if you're only on tanabe springs. I'm all for aggressive setups but its not going to look right if you dont drop your car more, run more negative camber, and do a moderate amount of fender work. If you don't want to do much fender work and camber, get 18x8.5+30 with 225/40/18 tires

Like this guy:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-image-gallery/50396-new-shoes-suspension-few-random-shots.html

Not sure why he said his offset is +32. I don't think rpf1's come in that offset at that size. It should be +30, but 2mm is not a big deal in your case.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
I'd go 18x9 +45 all around. I had my RPF1's from my S2000 (17x9 +45) on while my Works were getting powder coated and I thought they looked pretty sweet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

the reason for posting up numerous thread is because i was hoping someone got back to me. wasn't sure if i was posting things right.

anyways yeah i figure it would look goofy. im all for that aggressive look. plans were to do things step by step, get the rims and a set of suspension like the Buddy Club and some chamber. just really trying to get one thing at a time and narrowing it down to how much work i will need to do just in case somethings i can limit out!!

also the reason for 18x9.5 on enkei rpf1 are because of the concave look that comes with that width. idk maybe i should go with 18x9's?? by the way thanks again for the comments..through me pics or suggestion. im trying to narrow this down by this wk then it's purchase time i hope.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
RPF1's start concaving at 18x9 +45

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 1TSXer also appreciate everyones comment!! 1TSXer do you know If anyone on here with that sized and offset? Photo speaking..Haven't seen to many people rocking rpf1s unless I havent seen it.. I'm sort of new to he forum back in oct..

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Thanks 1TSXer also appreciate everyones comment!! 1TSXer do you know If anyone on here with that sized and offset? Photo speaking..Haven't seen to many people rocking rpf1s unless I havent seen it.. I'm sort of new to he forum back in oct..
I should have snapped a pic of my 17x9's +45 with 245/40 tires. I just swapped them back to my S last Friday. I bunch of us have had RPF1's on here. They are a great looking, light weight wheel that never get old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts