Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to 'Smoke Chrome' out these wheels, using the DupliColor Smoke Chrome Spray kit... But there's just too many bad reviews so I don't think im going to risk it. I could in theory paint or Powder coat them black, but I really want a grey/ gun metal look instead. So I was thinking about selling these, to get an idea of what I could replace them with but Im not sure of the prices on the used wheel market.

One or two of them have minor curb rash, as you can see in the pic... I don't think its that bad but the pics might not do it justice. If someone else has sold just these wheels, what did you get for them? Thanks!

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fourth Tire: http://safeairvalve.com/tire 4.jpg
(can only upload 3 images per thread)

Is there an easy way to minimize minor curb rash with wet sanding?
If anybody has the rare GunMetal ASPECs and would like to trade let me know. Thanks!

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<Bump>

I was hoping to sell / Trade these for 18x8.5 Enkei Raijin wheels soon. Or something similar, but not super expensive. I tried searching the forums and couldnt find anyone else who sold these particular 18" ASPEC TSX wheels.

Tnx

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lol, we have the same tastes. I actually saw a cgp in person with the 18 gunmetals but i don't know if he had spacers or not but they really seemed to stick out pretty far. Is the offset on them that much more then stock? Couldn't tell you what their worth cause i rarely see complete sets. There is a guy trying to unload a single one for $250 locally but its been up for a while.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
From what i've seen over the years, i'd guess 600-800 without tires. Mind you TLS wheels go for a similar amount and people tend to prefer those more than aspecs. i think once you hit the 1k mark, you are in enkei territory.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I want these rims. I'd powder coat them gunmetal.

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys. Im always entertaining trades for a nice gun-metal / hyper black / anthracite set. (Optimistic)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts