Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts
I'm curius to know what the 2 switches on the right are...someone posted this image on the forum way back but I'd like to know what they are.
No idea. Those are not stock buttons. They are blank on a stock TSX.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My question is ,What was suppose to be there? I'm pretty sure its some feature out in different regions but what region does what? Could be for the headlight cleaners for the CL7's out there. I dunno but curious on what are suppose to be on an a originated designed fully equipped CL9/CL7.

·
Registered
341 Posts
a fully spec TSX may not even use all those switches... that panel is pretty standard on a honda.

On an 2004-2005, one of it is probably for the foglamp.

In europe, my guess is one of it could be the headlight leveling switch..

·
Registered
71 Posts
a fully spec TSX may not even use all those switches... that panel is pretty standard on a honda.

On an 2004-2005, one of it is probably for the foglamp.

In europe, my guess is one of it could be the headlight leveling switch..
That '04-'05 in NA are for the fogs that's for sure but what about in Japan or Europe, what are the fill ins there and the last slot. This is when I wish I had the JDM and Euro brochures to compare. It would be great to do some retrofitting and conversions on this whip. Heck, I was so tempted to even purchase the cassette tape deck just for the heck of it. I dunno but I'm a do some research on what those two extra slots were meant for.

·
Registered
341 Posts
That '04-'05 in NA are for the fogs that's for sure but what about in Japan or Europe, what are the fill ins there and the last slot. This is when I wish I had the JDM and Euro brochures to compare. It would be great to do some retrofitting and conversions on this whip. Heck, I was so tempted to even purchase the cassette tape deck just for the heck of it. I dunno but I'm a do some research on what those two extra slots were meant for.

On a 2006+ HID adjustment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Interesting. That I didn't even know about. Went on the Tube and found
. I would like to know how this setup works if we wanted to enable this feature on NA TSX's. Wonder why Honda left these features out on a "luxury" vehicle. These features could've justices for the price at the time this car was selling for. Smh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
primula
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing