Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please reply with color you are thinking of getting both interior and exterior.. :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Blue or red with black leather,factory kit,and chrome 17's i hear acura will offer fogs,and a spoiler..hmm i wanna see pics of those but thats what i would get...and of course....navi!:D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AC TL said:
Blue or red with black leather,factory kit,and chrome 17's i hear acura will offer fogs,and a spoiler..hmm i wanna see pics of those but thats what i would get...and of course....navi!:D
nice man that would be well over $30,000u.s :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AC TL said:
forgot to ask manual or auto? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39 Posts
im thinkin itll be around 29-30 because acura would be makin a big mistake makin it over 30 when u can get a fully loaded tl-s for 32....ya know?....but anyways im going for a 5 speed sportshift ...:)

G

·
Red does it for me!

I want the Milano Red w/Navi! My friend has a 2002 TL and after one drive I was hooked! Have driven it several times since then, and love it inside and out! So, this car would be "Mini Me" :)
Going to see about ordering one today!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Red does it for me!

Mini Me said:
I want the Milano Red w/Navi! My friend has a 2002 TL and after one drive I was hooked! Have driven it several times since then, and love it inside and out! So, this car would be "Mini Me" :)
Going to see about ordering one today!!

what interior are you getting? pearl or Parchment

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
jdmintegra01 said:
carbon gray with black leather wit custom red sticthing
that sounds absolutley hot...
I know i want carbon gray...

still unsure of leather or not... it's COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer... :p
depends alot on the difference in price i guess

·
Registered
46 Posts
i think i would get either black with silver interior, or carbon grey with the silver interior. no navigation and a manual transmission. i wouldn't worry about rims because i will replace them with either racing harts, konigs, or oz racing rims. tires i have no idea and i would try to find a wings west or kaminari body kit. inside the engine i would probably wait to see what toys the market would bring us. with suspension i have a couple of ideas but i definately would get a full coil-over set and drop it where it sits just on top of the tires. some wilwood or brembo brakes and to top it all off, a nice tint. i know there is alot more things i could do but this is just a start.:D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i wonder who will be relesing the first body kits i would assume wingswest but maby others will jump in..

·
Registered
97 Posts
first choice...artic blue...second choice carbon gray

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
Carbon Grey

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
vvanicek said:
I just got the nighthawk black pearl with parchment interiors. Of course, with the nav system. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
congrads!!!!! please hook us up with some pictures when you get hem ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts