Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
05tsx said:
19x8 with a 40 offset
those are some sick lips. Its like angelina jolie spinning times 4!

IMO, big lips look good on big wide cars. I dont think it'll look good on the TSX, unless lips are your thing. Just my 2 cents.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I origonally was looking at those...are those the TSW Thruxton? I think they are bad ass wheels...would like to see them on a TSX.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yes, I want 20's but I dont know if my budget can afford it with everything else I want to do. I havent fully decided on what yet!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool thanx for ther input guys. i am getting a really good deals on those. 1200 with rubber.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have custom made 20's with a 1.5 lip which is not alot but its enough for me ,im about 45 mins from you in jacksonville ,I have alot of friends here who work at rim shops and stuff like that if u need help of anykind let me know , david

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
As long as you're talking about Jacksonville....
A couple of years ago, I was passing through and looking for a place to stay, and by accident I stumbled on this GREAT place in a great part of town. Don't know anything else about Jacksonville (except that everyone seemed so nice, including at this car repair place I drove into because I had a flat tire -- and they fixed it for free! They wouldn't LET me pay anything, even though I tried awfully hard)......

Where was I.....oh yeah :D I don't know anything else about Jacksonville, except this part of town was pretty funky, in a good way -- I felt like I found the Greenwich Village of Florida (if you know about Greenwich Village, in NY) -- I think the area is called Riverside. I stayed at a place called Plantation Manor Inn, and a few blocks away was this cool little restaurant called Mossfire Grill, where I went because they told me it was the best place that was serving late, and it was totally great. I wonder if any of y'all know that area......

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks TSXonDubs. I will let you know if I need your assistance! :)

Riverside area is pretty cool but the best part of Jacksonville seems to be the beach area.

·
Registered
104 Posts
the beach anywhere is always the best imo,maybe duzy can get a meet going for spring break in daytona ill be there all weekend with my car on display at a show

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would love to be in daytona for spring break

As for the wheels i say go for them they look good i been really impress with the style of TSW wheels lately

1 - 20 of 22 Posts