Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
find where he lives and talk to him. It might just take a calm talking to. How old was he?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was just pissed lol, pulled the car out for 5 min to adjust my amp and that happened. i just told him to be more careful and he should be doing it in a parking lot with no cars.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I honestly don't think there's anything you can do. Sure you can talk to his parents but it depends whether or not they're financially well off to compensate you. Even if you try to sue his parents, what damages are you really suing for?

One time I was eating with my friends. My Viper alarm goes off and so I went out to look. I immediately knew why it went off. There was a huge SUV parked right next to me with kids coming out. I knew they dinged my doors. Being a parent myself I did not want to go off on the adults because I did not want to cause a scene in front of the children. I kindly asked the driver if they hit my car. He nervously said no. At this point there was really nothing I can do. How can I sue him for a $60 door ding? How can I even initiate such a claim? He wasn't gonna man up and pay for it himself so I just had to let it go.

I ended up paying someone on Craigslist $60 to do a paint-less dent removal. It was money spent on someone else's fault but shit happens. I didn't stress over it and didn't try to make it a bigger deal than it really is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.