Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the reason i ask is cause i really would like to get the advan model 5s but theyre a little out of my price range... but i noticed that rota has an identical rim called the rota battle... tell me what you think

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I like em, most of thier rims are knock offs of other wheels. They are big with Miata and Subarus...but if you like em go for em. I know you can get sets relatively inexpensive.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i think they're cheap. b/c they are. they just copy nice jdm wheels - but if that's your thing - go for it.

alot of people in florida have it, and everytime i see them, i cant help but roll my eyes.

they are a decent wheel for the price tho, just dont expect any flattery from anyone.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
I've had them...they work fine for me. I'm not into spending big $$$ for a wheel name when you can get comparable quality/looks from Rota or other brands for a hell of a lot less.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've had a few sets of Rotas, used 15x7 Slipstreams on my race car for a few seasons, great rim for the price.
I have owned Volks (CE28n), SSR (Schumacher), Rota (Slipstream, Circuit 8), and even Fittipaldi (500) back in the day, Rotas are great for the price. Would much rather have those then some of the other "cheap" rims.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wish i could afford some advan model 5s :(

400 a rim just sounds insane

·
Registered
169 Posts
I had rota wheels on my old wrx cant beat it for the price and they were pretty strong so i say go for it if you like them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts