1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I think it'll look good... Especially with the polished lip :nod:

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I think those will look awesome...please take some pics...i love black on black rims and cars.....if you dont mind what was the $$$ on those?

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
get those and drop it, would look sweet

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't made the purchase yet, I think I'll wait to see what is new for '05. This is an older model rim, but out of all the magazine subscriptions that I have and all the shows that I've been to I've never seen them before. I definately have never seen them in black. Where I'm from all you see is CHROME CHROME CHROME and more CHROME. So of course I have to try to be different. I got a quote from a local shop for around $2800 mounted, balanced and out the door. As soon as I make my final decison though, I'll give you some pics.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The width is 8.5". I asked the guy at the shop that I went to if it came in a +45 and he said yes. Although, I don't think he was to sure. Obviously, I still have to do some research. Hey I just went to victoriatire.com and they have this rim in 19 x 8.5 with Nitto NT 555 for about $2500. I think you can get the rim in a +45 offset if they dont make it. It'll be an extra $25 a wheel and a special order though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
that looks perty.. I was thinking about the same thing (black rims+black tsx).. If anyone has any more pictures with that setup, me love you long time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts