Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have a 07 tsx, found it to be slight under power, lack of torque, overweight and...of course..no ECU refalsh!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
i hate that there is no space in between the seats when my phone drops in between i have to pull ove and fish it out

i dont like how slow it is i needs a v6 or at leat 230whp stock

the passenger seat needs to be electric

thats about it

·
100% rooster
309 Posts
my oem aspec spoiler that came on my car any one want to trade

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Most of these problems were updated in newer 06+ models, so I have no complaints aside from the fact that recaro seats and better brakes would be nice.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
my oem aspec spoiler that came on my car any one want to trade

Nice car, Ricky. Just curious, what kind of spoiler are you planning to replace the stock one with? Mine doesn't have a spoiler but I am going to get a nice lip spoiler on it. I think those look really nice on the TSX.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a rattle in the drivers side door/window area that I can't seem to get my hands on. Makes me angry as I drive. I love the car. It is easily the best car I have owned.
I have this too... or at least something in the same area. when i go over large bumps or potholes i hear a something like a popping sound

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
As far as the door rattle, dyna mat helped for that. I love this car all around, I came from a Ford Ranger, so I'm not gonna complain until I get something better. I guess the only thing I don't like is the fact that Honda brought a European designed car and didn't cater to American standards (the HP issues). They designed this car with Europe in mind with their high gas prices, should've came with a High Output 4banger or a decent V6, then minimized the torq-steer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
DBW And stock brakes suck!!!. And how like 1/4 of the back window is the antenna and not a rear window defogger.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
... I guess the only thing I don't like is the fact that Honda brought a European designed car and didn't cater to American standards (the HP issues). They designed this car with Europe in mind with their high gas prices, should've came with a High Output 4banger or a decent V6, then minimized the torq-steer.
Isn't the tsx already a high output 4 banger? I looked around when purchasing and it was one of the strongest NA i4s I found in a nice sedan..the car has enough horsepower in my opinion.. of course extra would be nice, but the 03 TL (not type s) had a 3.2L engine and were only pushing 225hp. What needs to be changed is the amount of low end power..as for torque steer..I have no complaint about that at all with this car..my old car was much worst.. it was an 03 3.5L maxima and that car redefined torque steer lol

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Hm, in general, I'm starting to not like how they look because they are just really plain. They don't have much power. They are FWD. The seats get kinda uncomfortable on longer drives.

Mine: It's an automatic. There is an annoying rattle in the drivers side door window panel area, or whatever you want to call it. Looks like other people have that too though...

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
Someone here on the forums has an AWD TSX/Euro Accord... wish ours came AWD as well

·
Registered
200 Posts
1st and 2nd gear ratio.
A pillar.
Moonroof is standard, not optional. I prefer not to have a moonroof.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
- My first I4, so i dearly miss the low end torque.
- leather is too thin. Can't withstand much wear and tear
- tires... they last long but they plain suck
- I can't feel VTEC (05 AT, stock restrictive cat), and they're gone so soon. Rarely hit it.
- lightweight pulleys should come as standard! :D
- speakers... you are pieces of shit.

I still love my TSX though. :)

·
USMC
142 Posts
I dont like the fact that i have 5 thousand dents in the side of my car and the fact that i have to park 3 miles aways from any store to keep from getting 5001 dents on my car... as a note overall... watch when opening your doors...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Wish it were 6 cylinder...

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont like the DBW and the gear ratios... I have an auto tranny and I find the gearing way too tall. Makes me wish I got the MT since the shorter gearing is a main reason why it feels much quicker

21 - 40 of 50 Posts