Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I picked up my 04 TSX, it's running so smooth even at 164000 km and over.

It's an auto :eek:hsnap: with the following engine mods,

Injen CAI
UR Pulleys
Reflashed ECU
FLP Cat 2.25''
DC Header Ver 2 - pending installation

Besides SC, single or lightweight exhaust and complicated engine build(cam, piston etc. etc.), what else can I do to add a bit more juice. I also have a new Hondata IMG but maybe not going to install it due to the fact that i'm noob in terms of DIY.

What do you guys think my WHP would be? My expectation is about 180hp. I would be happy to see it going over 190 but I know the limit of this car and how much I want to spend more. I will for sure dyno the car before I return back to stock at some point.

Thanks for all the advices!

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Hmm..

You can do the 06 Intake Manifold & Throttle Body Swap.

Or

You can go with the skunk2 IM & TB route.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
'06 Intake Manifold & Throttle Body Swap...? interesting... butt dyno noticeable gain or insignificant gain? and how much?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fanbanlo, I think we have similar setups with an auto lol

From what I read before, TB we might be able to use the TLs, CRV, Element or even Accord for the larger bore size, is that correct? Intake manifold might be limited to only 06-08 TSX if going for the OEM swap.

Hmmm, tempting~

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
How about... Ingalls Engine Torque Damper (ETD) ? $160 @ heeltoe

Enough about power, time to get some suspension / chassis upgrade

How about HT-Spec Stage 1? Alutec Front Tower Bar, or HT-Spec Chassis Brace Set?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
mclovin im a noob at this what is this? what is it for? and whats the purpose of it?
a tiny tad bit more room for air to be ready to be consumed, and very not likely to be heated up.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts