·
Registered
364 Posts
just get the bulb, i got Nokya bulbs n i like them

either go for PIAA or Nokya

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
I have Putco Jet Yellow fog's and hate them. So don't get those. Installed them Thursday and taking them off as soon as I get a chance. I have Nokya yellow high beams and the color is much nicer than the Putco yellow. I might go back to HID fogs though.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
Nokyas are nice and yellow if you want that color.

·
Registered
295 Posts
what is the wattage for the fog lights?

45w, but you can mod 55w H9 bulbs to brighten them up on the cheap. Google for "Do you want to improve your fog light output? " It takes you to A Zine but worked flawlessly for me. I used Nokya superwhite H9s to match my high beams, not quite HID but much less yellow than the crap that was there before.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
same here i had the piaa yellow plasma in my fogs for over three years with no burnout bulbs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i put in cheap hid kit from ebay. xentec. $32 dollars shipped and its hella bright. it dont flicker or anything. make sure to get 35w one.
Hey, bumping this thread lol. How long have you had the xentec kit and how is it / did it hold up? I'm debating on whether I should just replace the bulb with xenonmatch bulbs, or buy a kit hid like ddm or xentec. Any input would be helpful. Thanks~!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts