Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is what im tryin to say people do not put stickers all over your cars thinkin it makes your car look like something out of 2fast 2furious. it wont. the only stick i will even think about puttin on my car is my team sticker and thats it. please do not sit there and put nos stickers and HKS, Greddy, Trust, Mugen, and so on, all over your car. it does not make it look fast or make it look sporty. the clean look is much more appealing. dont give the TSX a bad name like the civic has.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree man, when me and my wife are driving and we see all the civics and accords with all the stickers we just look at eachother and laugh! It's corny!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
I agree, I hate stickers on a car it changes the whole look of the car.. If you want to put stickers make your car fully for shows only.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ultra_TSX said:
ok this is what im tryin to say people do not put stickers all over your cars thinkin it makes your car look like something out of 2fast 2furious. it wont. the only stick i will even think about puttin on my car is my team sticker and thats it. please do not sit there and put nos stickers and HKS, Greddy, Trust, Mugen, and so on, all over your car. it does not make it look fast or make it look sporty. the clean look is much more appealing. dont give the TSX a bad name like the civic has.
Personally, I agree with you and think that putting aftermarket stickers all over a car is stupid. I'd never do it.

However, if others want to do it, I could care less. They paid for the car, so I feel they can do whatever they want to it. They can paint it hot pink and put flowers all over it if they want. I'll just see it and laugh because it looks silly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i thought each sticker added 5 ponies!! oh man, now i gotta return all my stickers... i was looking forward to putting on a big ass chinese characters all over my cars... aaaaall over.

:D BWAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Euro-R emble???

I agree with you totally........Stickers does make the car look stupid....but i was thinking about putting a Euro-R Emble on the trunk of my car.......is this stupid...............
Someone please Show me the yellow brick road???:confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i had to put graphics on my car for a recent car show lol they are all comin off now though...freakin sponsors...oh well once i get a chance they will all come off

1 - 9 of 9 Posts