Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TsX tReY
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what the best products to clean your with is...if you could just like in a list tell me what u clean the rims,wheels,interior,exterior,windows...etc n if u could just tell me how u like them n how good the product is ight...for Ex.

Wheels-use armor all
windows-use stoners etc like that ok thankx n if could give some good sites that tell u some good info ok later

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Sorry, don't really know, I always keep my car dirty. :D

Well not really, actually there's this guy at my parking garage who just loves to wash cars if you give him 20 bucks, and most people just give it to him and let him do his thing, whatever tf it is. :donno:

But what I really wanna say is.....I hope I'm not the only one who can't tell TsX tReY's threads apart. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
so many choices.
I use Klasse AIO followed by 5-6 coats of the high gloss sealant followed by a coat of P21S wax. (I'm not trying to plug that site I just didn't find the makers sites with a quick google search)

Here's some Pictures after a coat of AIO and only 2 coats of the high gloss. There's no wax on it yet in these pictures.

http://www.autopia.org is a really good site to read up on detailing. I'd shy away from the armor all. It's bad stuff. Run a search there and you'll find some threads explaining. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts