Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the lowest temperature that you observed on your car's temp display ?
I'm sure some of the Canadian users can post some impressive numbers.

This is my shot I took a few weeks ago in NY:

 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
The lowest I've seen was 0 degrees on my TSX's temp gauge....need to find a night when its cold to take a pic of that.
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Mine was around the single digits... haven't hit below 0 yet...
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,376 Posts
sixspeed said:
What is the lowest temperature that you observed on your car's temp display ?
I'm sure some of the Canadian users can post some impressive numbers.

This is my shot I took a few weeks ago in NY:

wow must be very early morning huh ?
I am in the woods on higher elevation and teh lowest I seen in the morning was like 7F I think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
robert_tsxgeek said:
wow must be very early morning huh ?
I am in the woods on higher elevation and teh lowest I seen in the morning was like 7F I think
Actually it was taken about 8pm, after a 3-hour drive. So the engine was far from cold. Starting it the next morning was a totally different story ...
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
I doubt it was really that cold-the coldest temp ever recorded there was like -37, (although they routinely have wind chills in the -100 range); I guess the sensor gets out of whack at a certain point..........
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,376 Posts
LannyM said:
It was really cold on top of Mt. Washington last December rrrrrrrrr6 :frosty: :frosty:

WOA DAYMN ! If I remember you're in CT right ?
Where is Mt. Washington, Siberia ?
 

·
Noizzle shizzle!
Joined
·
63 Posts
sixspeed said:
What is the lowest temperature that you observed on your car's temp display ?
I'm sure some of the Canadian users can post some impressive numbers.

This is my shot I took a few weeks ago in NY:

dude! your driver's side door and trunk are open! no wonder why it's so cold! LOLOL :rofl:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
7,952 Posts
3*F was the coldest I got here.... Damn -52*F... Common Canadian guys, lets see someone beat it...:lol:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
LannyM said:
It was really cold on top of Mt. Washington last December rrrrrrrrr6 :frosty: :frosty:

teh winnar!! :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top