Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? you wouldn't get a set of rims and tires. the 17's are optional right, that come stock with the vehicle? i think that would be the first thing i get done would be the rims and tires.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
skateboarder816 said:
really? you wouldn't get a set of rims and tires. the 17's are optional right, that come stock with the vehicle? i think that would be the first thing i get done would be the rims and tires.
I can use the stock for a year and spend the money on performance mods :D

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
That's the way I always go...Most people go for Exterior mod's first...but I always get the engine mods first. Brawn before Beauty I always say..hehehhe.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
17 s are standard 18s would look nice chromed niches iovannis or just go tot he cheapest place to buy wheels and tires wheelmax.com

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i try to go performance before beauty, but this time i really would think that a body kit would make the tsx look really nice along with some rims and tires. i would really like to find out what performance parts would do the tsx justice.

GT-40MarkIV said:
That's the way I always go...Most people go for Exterior mod's first...but I always get the engine mods first. Brawn before Beauty I always say..hehehhe.:)
:D :D

·
Mmmmm...JDM
33 Posts
Chrome looks nice but is extremely heavy! They will inhibit performance noticeable.

·
Mmmmm...JDM
33 Posts
Check out osme of the Racing Hart, they are a good wheel, relitively light, and a good price. Wheelmax.com has them.

·
Mmmmm...JDM
33 Posts
I almost bought those Black Racing Pro N1's for my RSX. Why did you have to post that pic...it makes me want them again!

·
Mmmmm...JDM
33 Posts
The Falken 451 tires I have handle great but are kind of loud, though they seem to be getting quieter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
what do ya'll think about putting black wheels on a black car? would that be overdoing it you think? i haven't seen many or any actually like that so i thought it might look kinda cool. very stealthy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts