Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm about to move back to the states and re unite with my 08' TSX.. I have been stationed in England for the last year for the Air Force and didnt want to have it shipped over so left it at a friends place sitting in the garage and I only have an intake, tint, HID's in the fogs and LED's in the interior done to it.. and I have about $1,000 to spend on the car...
Any idea's on what I should do to engine or exhaust or the car next?!
Would like to make the car a little louder with new exhaust or something.. a deeper tone.. not one of those high pitch annoying ones I hear on some of the little dinky cars that some high school kids mod.
What would you do tsx club :)

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
suspension. do engine later when you have more money. Unless all you want is just noise, set up a plan (e.g. how many horsepower your goal is, naturally aspirated or force induction, etc) and then find what you need.

From what you've posted, you sound like a newbie (not a bad thing, we were all noobs at one point), so use this forum's search function to read up on things. "What should I do" threads are common so dont be lazy and search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts