Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CERTIFIED JDM KING
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I tried to install my a-spec tips, but the screw broke. Anyone know the size or has some for sale:). PLMK thanks in advance!

Here is the screw that i'm referring to.

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Well, I tried to install my a-spec tips, but the screw broke. Anyone know the size or has some for sale:). PLMK thanks in advance!

Here is the screw that i'm referring to.

i'll let you know when i get off work. i also needed to replace mine when i was swaping for a AP2 tips. just went to home depot to get the replacement. only cost 1.50 for two or three i think.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Talking about screws: I just bought the car and it did not come with screws for the rear license plate. I bought like 3 sets of screws and none seem to fit properly -most are too long- where on earth can I buy them? what size are they?? It's an '05.
Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Talking about screws: I just bought the car and it did not come with screws for the rear license plate. I bought like 3 sets of screws and none seem to fit properly -most are too long- where on earth can I buy them? what size are they?? It's an '05.
Thanks!
Did you ever figure this out? I just got an 06 and have this exact problem. The two screws for the rear plate are also larger than the four screwholes in the front plate holder.

Does anyone know the size for these???

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.