Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried doing a search but wasn't able to find a solid answer or maybe I didn't search the right things...

Current setup:

225/40/18 tires
18x8 +35 Offset

Wanted to run maybe a 10mm spacer to get just a little bit of poke out of the wheels, attempting to go for a flush look. Rear fenders have been rolled, front have been pulled just a bit. Just not sure on what size spacer would give me the look i'm going for. Anyone else have this kind of setup? If anyone has pics that would be good too!

Thanks

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
My current wheels are similar. I have given up rebuilding them as it wouldnt be legal where im at.
If you want to keep the current tires, i would go about 15 mm spacer up front and 20-30mm spacer rear.
Depends how low u are as well. Also how much camber too. Too many variables.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What tire sizes are you guys running?

I also have a set of wheels of similar size, and 18x8 38mm offset.
Would 235/40-18 tires fit without rolling my fenders and natural camber on a 1 finger gap drop?

thanks guys.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
What tire sizes are you guys running?

I also have a set of wheels of similar size, and 18x8 38mm offset.
Would 235/40-18 tires fit without rolling my fenders and natural camber on a 1 finger gap drop?

thanks guys.
It will definitely rub for a while. I have the same specs and 225/40 and it rubbed for about 2 weeks then not anymore. I would suggest 225/40.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
How low are you dropped?
What camber are you running?

Thanks.
Half a finger gap front and no gap rear. Even when i was a bit higher it rubbed. Not anymore though only on tight bumpy turns.
I am running stock camber settings. About 0 to -1 front and about -1 to -1.5 rear

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My current wheels are similar. I have given up rebuilding them as it wouldnt be legal where im at.
If you want to keep the current tires, i would go about 15 mm spacer up front and 20-30mm spacer rear.
Depends how low u are as well. Also how much camber too. Too many variables.
I guess i'm trying to find out if I need to get extended studs or not. I asked on some other forums and a couple said that with my wheels and 10mm spacer, it would not have enough thread for the lug to safely secure itself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i want to run a flush set up it is lowered about less than a two finger gap. i have a 18x8.5 +40 offset rim on 225//40/18 tire. do you know what size spacer i need? I was thinking 20mm spacer rear and 15 spacer in front? any feedback is appreciated thanks in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.