Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im looking for little mods too do, things that are cheap(no not ebay) but unique. im thinking maybe some crazy led setup or something? maybe a real push to start like with out a actual key:p < although thats not cheap lol...

anyways ik some of us like to keep things a secret so no one takes the ideas first, but if anyone has some cool ideas that they dont want ill take em :laugh:

any idea is welcome:)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
cup holder led? door handle led (like the bmws)? engine dress up? detail? hydraulic trunk/hood?

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j's racing everything
theres only one word for that....ASS :laugh:

Mayuga: love the idea, but i DD the car and that would mean i wouldnt have tails for a few days:/ deff a cool idea that i may do eventually

i think im just gonna coat the car in amber leds;)

what do you guys think about wheel well accent lights? too much for the car? in amber of course

·
Addicted
322 Posts
Im personally not a fan.... i think its too close to that whole "underglow" thing, in wich im not a fan of either. but to each their own.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
yeah wheel leds not for me

·
Registered
430 Posts
Do a mod that adds function or improves performance - iPod adapter, better tires, better brake pads, etc. Run better, don't try to look better

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Do a mod that adds function or improves performance - iPod adapter, better tires, better brake pads, etc. Run better, don't try to look better
i already have header back, intake, drilled and slotted rotors hps pads, RSB, FF type 2s, and im on rims and tires, full short shifter kit, solid bushings, exedy stage 2 clutch and 8 lbs flywheel, and an ipod adapter, 3amps, W7s, and some other stuff im forgeting. soo im gonna say its about time to start looking good.

I like amber cause no one else does :) everyone wants these euro clear lights so i say im gonna make the amber thing work. i feel a orange vc is a little outta place:/ maybe ill photoshop it a ill see what it looks like

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
i already have header back, intake, drilled and slotted rotors hps pads, RSB, FF type 2s, and im on rims and tires, full short shifter kit, solid bushings, exedy stage 2 clutch and 8 lbs flywheel, and an ipod adapter, 3amps, W7s, and some other stuff im forgeting. soo im gonna say its about time to start looking good.

I like amber cause no one else does :) everyone wants these euro clear lights so i say im gonna make the amber thing work. i feel a orange vc is a little outta place:/ maybe ill photoshop it a ill see what it looks like
I have a great idea! Come mod my car for me! :laugh:

Seriously, it sounds like you have everything pretty much in order. By your signature, it seems you have the big stuff coming soon! I wish I could help you with some ideas.

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I have a great idea! Come mod my car for me! :laugh:

Seriously, it sounds like you have everything pretty much in order. By your signature, it seems you have the big stuff coming soon! I wish I could help you with some ideas.
lmao the SC may not happen.....a GSXR may win that 5k

also i ordered amber led strips for footwells front and back:) and amber leds for the engine bay, so the whole car will be amber now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts