Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to hear from a few of you who have or are going to purchase the TSX.

I wanted a great looking car, Reliable, ok performance out the box, luxury feel, a decent price, lots of options, HID's, and had to fit in some tight parking spaces. I don't plan on racing it and I would use it for work ( constanly traveling). Oh and I'm really picky about interiors.

I've got the CG 5spd Auto w/ underbody and spoiler. I'm really happy with my choice.:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought mine because of the value you get for your money. With all the features, and luxury of this car, you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought mine for the size, luxury, and its power. I wanted a car that wasn't to big or too small and the TSX fit that. The luxury of the car that all comes standard is unbeatable. I also wanted a car with enough power and speed to be able to negiotiate the roads in Orlando, but I didn't want a car that I couldn't handle. And all of this comes with a great price and pretty much a guarantee of long-lasting. The Integra's and Legend's are still around and its been a long time since they were made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought the TSX after looking for a couple of years at all manner of different cars. The TSX has an incredibly precise feeling to it. Everything in it fits so well together. I was very impressed with the short-throw shifter and short travel clutch pedal. I think the incredibly high revving engine sounds beautiful under full throttle. I drove this car and fell in love with it. Other than those specific comments I agree with Equ222.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought my TSX for its look, list of standard features, and the way it drove. I really like the way it drive. :D

It also helped that there was not many of them on the road. I did not want to be Yet-Another-Accord-Driver, again. :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
i test drove the car and damn...dat car feel very fast look very fast although is not that fast but how care.. i can cant handle fast car why should i own one. i might end up totaled it. and love the features except for the steering tilt is not automatic like legend. other than that everything else perfect!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts