Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to buy these wheels and wanted to get some opinions on a few things before i spend the money. The wheels are 19 x 8.5 +38. Im not looking for a flush look im or wanting any crazy camber adjustments.

1. What mods will i need to run these wheels without rubbing? FYI im not lowed right now and if i do it will only be 1.5 max.

2. I have a NPB tsx and was cant decide which color i want.:donno: They com in Matte black and hyper silver.

3. What size tires should i run? I was thinking 225/35/19

CONCEPT 1 EXECUTIVE RS-8 19 inch Rims Hyper Silver Wheels

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Gosh, am I the only one who always see "does these wheels fit" or "do I need to roll my fenders" threads...?

I'm going to try to help you out. By the looks of the specs.. it doesn't seem its gonna be a big problem. Theres a small chance it might rub, but depending on your tire specs.. You should just roll your fenders... If you're planning to get different wheels later on then might as well roll it right?

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
hi,

If the your tsx that the wheels will be going on is the one in your avatar i would probably go with something a little sportier.

just my 2c

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gosh, am I the only one who always see "does these wheels fit" or "do I need to roll my fenders" threads...?

I'm going to try to help you out. By the looks of the specs.. it doesn't seem its gonna be a big problem. Theres a small chance it might rub, but depending on your tire specs.. You should just roll your fenders... If you're planning to get different wheels later on then might as well roll it right?
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.