Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discuss.

I tried to high beam them if I see them on the road but most of them think I am an idiot or something like that...sigh...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I usually wave, or give the :thumbsup:
Joker - who doesn't see too many TSX's on the road :donno:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
i don't think people really care. I learned that as a motorcyclist, 1 in 5 would respond to a wave...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
well...last time I encountered another TSX on the road, we were heading in the same direction and I crept up to her and waved and gave her a thumbs up...and I got this look of WTF?!?!?! She had a cell phone in her hand as well... Plus after I drove by...Clutchperformer drove by and did about the same and she gave her the same look :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
give 'em the bird :p
actually I think I've only driven next to one other one and he didn't even look my way. The few others I've seen were going in the other direction or parked.

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
I stare at them for a bit and wait for there response.

If they smile or nod back I do the same, if they don’t then I just ignore them ;)

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well yesterday someone highbeamed me to say hi on No 5 Rd and Westminster, and I didn't have time to respond~

but in general all I got is a blank stare...thinking I am a psycho or something...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Kanon23 said:
well yesterday someone highbeamed me to say hi on No 5 Rd and Westminster, and I didn't have time to respond~

but in general all I got is a blank stare...thinking I am a psycho or something...
at least other TSXers try to get your attention (coming the other way)... I gave up cause everyone I've tried to get their attention thought I was nuts or something

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
SAZABI said:
hee hee... Kanon... there are just too much to respond to in Vancouver... I see like 10-20 TSX everyday... ha ha...

I usually just wave those that I know...

and of the 10-20 tsx.... 85% are PWP LOL...

this is not good cause more ppl are getting NHB..

AB and CG are gona take over the streets soon..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
SAZABI said:
hee hee... Kanon... there are just too much to respond to in Vancouver... I see like 10-20 TSX everyday... ha ha...

I usually just wave those that I know...

agree.....too much on road........so i will only wave those whos i know

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Joker said:
I usually wave, or give the :thumbsup:
Joker - who doesn't see too many TSX's on the road :donno:
Same here...I did see several on the highways between FL & GA this past week but usual they were going the other way. I'll usually wave @ other TSX drivers if I notice them in time.

Attached is a TSX I saw in Thetford Mines, QC Canada about 10 days ago...is that anybody here?

That pic was at RAD Technologies where I spent a couple days testing a new Kubota lawn/garden tractor. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
NeoChaser said:
and of the 10-20 tsx.... 85% are PWP LOL...

this is not good cause more ppl are getting NHB..

AB and CG are gona take over the streets soon..
AB and CG will be in van for 05???

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I see about 2-3 TSXs a day here...

·
Registered
9 Posts
theres only one other tsx anywhere around here. ive seen only two in most of my travels to orlando. its very werid, i barely even see TLs either. its great tho i get looks from every one cuz theyve never seen a TSX b4

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
at least other TSXers try to get your attention (coming the other way)... I gave up cause everyone I've tried to get their attention thought I was nuts or something
yeah, they problly think you're some crazy chino
:jester:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
... Plus after I drove by...Clutchperformer drove by and did about the same and she gave her the same look :D
i thought clutch is in Toronto-eh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts