Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: passed on the wheels.

Looking for ap2 wheels LMK if anyone comes acrossed a set

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I would just source out another set of OEM wheels. 200 bucks for a set is cheap, but makes you wonder how well they are made. You get what you pay for. At least with OEM wheels, you know what level of quality to expect.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
I don't think they are bad.

I know you don't wanna spend a lot of money but I would at least go 18". Are you lowered at all?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think they are bad.

I know you don't wanna spend a lot of money but I would at least go 18". Are you lowered at all?
yeah im lowered to like a one finger gap but getting coils soon once nyc06 takes them off his car lol hopefully soon. I really dont wanna go 18 i had rpf1s in 18 loved them but i think theese will look bigger with the no lip design and for under 400 bucks shipped i dont think there bad.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
maybe ask the seller if the wheels have passed any wheel safety standards (like SAE, JWL, etc). Those standards should be stamped on the wheel. They make look ok and cheap for the price, but if they aren't made up to standards, then its an accident waiting to happen.

you could pretty easily source out a set of OEM wheels with tires on this forum for around $300-$400.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah passed on the wheels and ordered my clutch and flywheel instead. looking for a set of AP2 wheels that's what i really want

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
yeah passed on the wheels and ordered my clutch and flywheel instead. looking for a set of AP2 wheels that's what i really want
Which version AP2's? I sold my AP2 version 1 off my s as they had some road rash. I'd like to pick up a set of V2's or CR's(version 3) some day just to have as a back up set. You can usually find a set for a realtively good price on S2Ki.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts