Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have not posted in a long time and I finally got a picture of my ride. I am done for now with any changes in my car. In the future I am thinking of putting ground effects(with no spoiler) and doing a CAI and reflash. I have had my car since January and I have yet to see another MR TSX. Kinda happy I picked this one off of the showroom floor. Thanks again everyone!!

Attachments

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Nice Ride! I like the rims and tint. What tint percentage is that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well to be honest I don't really know what % tint is on my car. The reason being I let the dealer talk me into a 'package'. This consisted of tinting windows, sealing both the inside and outside of my car and detailing. Also get to go to dealer once a year for a complete detailing for the next 3 years. I did remember to tell them to put 'felt' in my windows as I read on this site of the problems of scratching the tint. I forgot to ask about the % tint but I assume it must be the same as all cars that the dealer tints your windows?

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
Yes, Yes do tell......We await with baited breath....

And the percentage is (drum roll please........................)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Texas attcually allows up to 25% Tint, usually dealers go up to the limit, but that dosent look that DARK.... So my guess is thats somewhere around 35, 40

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
You sure memphis? I have 35% and you can see through it a lot easier then that. So i would think thats closer to the 25% then the 35%. Could be wrong though, what kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Dallas. When I take my car in for service I will ask at that time what % tint they use. Kinda feel dumb not knowing now, but did not think about it until I was asked. The rims are Konig Tuner2's.

I guess the drum roll can stop now...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
then its prob closer to 25%, most dealers will go up to the legal settings, unfortinutly in NY thats 70%, so if u want real tints u gotta get em somewhere else

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Me likey...Nice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks TSX 'R' US. cool name!!

I love my car too. Still feels great everytime I driver. Also the first time I don't complain when I make my car payment.

I actually live in Lewisville for the people that are in the area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts