Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know what the blue light that is near the homelink buttons is for?
It only comes on when the lights are on. It's not that bright and will only show in the dark.

·
Dr. Smiley
155 Posts
I believe that's the ambient lighting when you have your headlights on. It doesn't have any specific function to it except it adds cool points to your TSX! :laugh:

·
Denial: a river in Egypt
277 Posts
I know you can buy an upgrade to make it even more blue. Look on ebay and search for TSX stuff. The upgrade makes it much brighter. Then you can get a pacifier, drop some E, get your glow sticks, and tune into XM radio on the Techno station and RAVE on baby!!! :cool: :bowdown: :cool: :bowdown: :eek: :rolling_e :rolling_e :bowdown: :rolling_e :smash:

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
PsyDoc said:
I know you can buy an upgrade to make it even more blue. Look on ebay and search for TSX stuff. The upgrade makes it much brighter. Then you can get a pacifier, drop some E, get your glow sticks, and tune into XM radio on the Techno station and RAVE on baby!!! :cool: :bowdown: :cool: :bowdown: :eek: :rolling_e :rolling_e :bowdown: :rolling_e :smash:
oh my god...you forgot the vicks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
acura said:
Distractions are diminished in the TSX with strategic lighting and placement of controls, and with a long list of power features. Ambient blue lighting helps keep the controls in view.

·
Registered
122 Posts
JoeB18R said:
red light doesnt hurt your night vision... unlike blue.
I figure all the HID's that I see all over the road nowadays destroys my night visio nto the point that a blue light won't make a difference...

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
lucky8 said:
is it really possible to make that blue light brighter? ... if so is it difficult?
That ambient light is integrated into that housing (A).
If it breaks I guess you have to replace unit A.
I think it is a diode not a LED/bulb, if I remember correctly.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
also looks kinda cool, Hey Holdem, u on pokerroom.com at all?

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
holdemplayer said:
its just there so you can see things in your car instead of having to turn on the lights everytime for a minute thing
is your screen name refering to a card game, or telling a "player" to hold a girls tits?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
johnej said:
welcome to the club raynord
Thanks Johnej.

Will I die trying to figure out what the J stands for.

Jukebox
Jello
jive
jester
jiffylube
juggler
jaguar
jugular
jinxed

I give up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts