Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start off the topic, I hate it when girls scratches my side skirt with their freaking High Heel shoes. I also hate it when my back passengers kick my middle console and now its all scratched up and filled with permanent little dirt!

I also hate the fact that some people scratch my inside mirror and since I have window tint, it now looks like it has really bad scratches. I hate it when grown up people push each other when theyre next to my car, GO FLIRT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
^ +1 dam girls and their high heels. It also annoys me when I park really far, 1 person sometimes would park next to me when he or she could have any parking in the parking lot grrr.

also, after washing the car some of my friends (girls) would always touch the body for some reason and leave finger print marks everywhere, but my guy friends know better not too haha.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
I hate when people try to wipe the dust off of the radio with their hands!
I also hate it when people drag their shoes/legs against the floor right by the door sills after I just put armor all on them :/

·
Registered
208 Posts
i hate when people temporarily put anything on the roof or top of the trunk (shopping bag, drink cup, food, etc...)

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
Feet anywhere near the dash. Feet go on the floor!

:fro:

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
i hate when people ask me to drive my tsx because its manual.
+1, why does everyone think its okay to learn on my $20k car ???
think again...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hate when people lean against my car, just because I'm doing it- doesn't mean you can. At least I know I have no buttons on my jeans.

When I park a mile away to find a car parked so close to me I can barely open my door.

When people take out a cig thinking it's ok to smoke in my car. Put that shit away, if I don't smoke, you definitely can't.

And lastly, when I have my hood open at a show/meet and I find fingerprints all over my polished parts. Yes it's shiny, keep your damn hands away.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
When people get pissed at you just because your protective of your investment and tell you its just a car. F*cker! No it isn't just a car, its my car, I paid for it. You don't eat, drink, dip, smoke, or even breathe funny in it. And don't lean on it.

·
..SAF..
112 Posts
I HATE when i spend all day cleaning my car and when im done and bout to go out my girl says "BABE CAN I DRIVE" :madfawk:
I hate when people try to eat in my car i dont so wa makes u think u can.
I absolutely Hate when i have to go to my back seat to grab something and my effing rugs are pushed all the way under the seats like they are there to put your feet on not slide your feet on.
I hate when People slam my doors like next time u can walk and slam ur feet if ud like.
Last but not least when people get into the car and say yo u need to clean this Like are you serious ??? You *** munchers are the ones who dirty it always getting rides!!!
BTW this thread is the ish!!!!

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
My TSX is basically a two-door car as far as I'm concerned (ie, I avoid situations where I have more than one passenger) and my friends are all considerate about my car so I don't have any of these problems. Some of your friends sound like jerks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i hate when people are getting in my car and have keys in their hand and i hear them hit my car! :slap:

the whole smoking thing also. NO SMOKING in my car!!!
and i also hate when people tell me "ohhh your sooo picky with your car..." ummm yes just because you dont take care of yours doesnt mean you can come in mine and do what you want. urg.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
I hate it when people slam the freaking doors so hard!

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
i hate when people ask me to drive my tsx because its manual.
Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes this +100000000000000!!!!!!!

In addition:

* Leaning on my car with (I dont care if its no jeans, dust on car +your ass = scratches/micro swirls).

*Slamming doors.

*Opening doors without regards to the fence next to it.

*Slamming trunk.

*Using rear cupholders/seats as garbage can for crumb/plastic wrapper.

*Touching my car leading to finger prints

*putting anything thats sharp/be it a tool, be it a gym bag with a rough bottom, on the seats!!!

..yea the list can go on and on and on.....

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
This turned into the "Don't you hate it when" thread lol

Pretty much what has been stated. When someone slams a door I always ask them if it closed, they feel pretty stupid afterwards :laugh:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts