Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone? Just bought a 2008 Acura TSX Premium and I am damn excited to be driving it everyday :)

Anyone from GTA area here?

Already checked out the forums a bit and the DIY and tips look excellent. Def. will learn something from being on here.

A few pictures the dealership took to sell the car haha

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
welcome, nice car!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
welcome and congrats on the pickup. There's a ton of us in ontario and in the gta...most of us with pwp lol

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Welcome to the club. There are tons of GTA TSXs here. I think next to California, Ontario's got the most TSXs in this club.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The northeastern US has a fair amount too but definately a nicely sized bunch here no doubt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. Looks like we got another pwp to add to the GTA haha.

I might as well ask this in here,

I want to install an iPod adapter. Mostly to charge the iPod. Thankfully I have an aux port, so that will be great, but I would like to charge it at the same time and possibly, have it show up on my display? At the least, change the songs without touching the iPod.

I've been looking at the DIY/FAQ and I see 3 different ones. USA Spec, iSimple and Dension ICE

Anyone have a specific preference when it comes to the iPod connection?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I have the dice unit. It charges, I have steering controls and text display..but mines on a nav screen. I'm not sure about the non-nav.

I did research for a long time..I started with isimple but it didn't display text. Someone then posted that dice did so I did an exchange and haven't looked back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the input!

No plans as of yet. I LOVE these cars lowered, but that's all I've even dreamed of so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts