Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up a 09 tsx tech with 33,500 km, and Im loving the car so far. Everything is stock at the moment, and its bellanova white pearl with a parchment interior. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on the road.

Cheers
Kingz

·
2,608 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new TSX. You want to change the shitty yellow interior, trunk and license plate lights to bright white LEDs? PM me, I will give you a discount!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congratulations on your new TSX. You want to change the shitty yellow interior, trunk and license plate lights to bright white LEDs? PM me, I will give you a discount!
I will definitely take you up on that offer. But for now I need to find a good shop to take care of the curb rash that was put on it by the previous owner. Also I need to take it back to Burrard Acura for some TSB work, blown speakers and some interior/trunk rattle.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
LOL @ IceMeko

But what's up Kingz! Welcome dude. Speaking of TSB, I need to look into that as well. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Kingz welcome. Hopefully I can meet up with some of the Vancouver members this spring/summer.

(Just seen when the first post was lol. Just noticed it was from 2012)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.